Field Size: Min. 70 x 45 yd. to Max. 80 x 55 yd field.
Ball Size: Size four (4)
Number of Players: A match is play by two teams, each with not more than eight (8) players, one of whom is the goalkeeper
- Only after the referree is informed by the coach, and acknowledges/accepts the substitution.
- Taken at any goal kick by either team.
- Never at a corner kick by either team.
- Only the team taking a throw-in may substitute their players.
- The goalie may be changed upon notifying the referee, and it must be at one of the stoppage conditions above.
Duration of Game: The game is divided into two (2) equal halves of thirty (30) minutes each. The will be a half-time break of five (5) minutes.
Off-sides: Conform to FIFA
Penalty Kicks: Conform to FIFA with the exception that the penalty mark is made ten (10) yards from the midpoint between the goalposts and equidistant to them
Fouls and Misconduct: Conform to FIFA rules
Start/Restart Play, Free Kicks, Corner Kicks: Conform to FIFA rules with the exception that opponents must be eight (8) yards away until the ball is in play.
Goal Kick: Conform to FIFA rules
FIFA Laws of the Game 2014 pdf file